[Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues

Nolan foxtrapper at aceweb.com
Thu Nov 29 07:34:28 MST 2007

> My suburban worked ok on dry, but on very slippery oil/rain combo or ice
> conditions it was downright scary.  You could not stop in parking lots at
> all no matter how hard you pressed the petal, you had to use the e brake
> or
> slip it into park.

I've run into that as well.  Same conditions, extremely slick and very low
speed.  The ABS actuators are kicking up a storm, and the car just keeps
rolling, and rolling, and rolling.  Probably made worse by having an
automatic transmission that kept pushing the vehicle along.

But, that is the *only* condition I've found myself not liking ABS.