[Shop-talk] A different kind of Multi zone heating

Jim Stone jandkstone99 at msn.com
Thu Dec 4 19:40:43 MST 2008

I didn't want to hijack the previous thread, so I am starting my own.  We live
in a 95 year old house with hot water radiator heat.  I know that in other
countries you can replace the radiator shut off valves with thermostatically
controlled one, creating room by room zones.  However, I have looked and can't
find anything like that here.  Is anyone aware of a US supplier of these?

Thanks.