[Shop-talk] Oh Noes!... HF threatening to stop catalog mailings!

Gerald Brazil gerrybraz at cablespeed.com
Fri Jan 4 13:25:49 MST 2008

One thing they have seemed to drop is the weekly e mail with coupons for the
store. I hate to admit it but I used to actually look forward to getting it
and seeing what they had a coupon for that I imagined I needed. Usually
there were always one or two things that would lure me into a visit.

Some time last fall they quit sending them. I even went to their web site a
couple of times and signed up again but never sent any more. I have talked
to other people who say they are no longer getting them.