[Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers - operating Costs

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Sun Jan 20 22:51:47 MST 2008

You're probably thinking of the Fios ONT (optical
network terminal) box.  That is a constant power
drain, too, but at least it services the telephone and
the internet as well as the TV.

BTW, I am very pleased with the HD picture quality
from Verizon's service.  I got us a good 50" DLP TV
recently, and our house is now 100% CRT-free.

Doug