[Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?

Patricia Lane lane495 at nctc.com
Tue Jan 22 06:05:41 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----

> I'll second the Linksys WRT54G.

FWIW, I also like the Linksys WRT54G.  I have a computer in the garage/shop,
one in the master bedroom, a Palm, and a computer up at the barn, all of
them have no problem connecting to the network.  The barn is roughly
200'-250' away from the router.  This weekend I am hoping to connect the
"barn cam"  up to the wireless to  keep an eye out for newborns so I don't
have to keep running up there checking on them.

Patricia