[Shop-talk] Removing rust stains from concrete?

Paul Parkanzky parkanzky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:33:09 MST 2008

Nothing first hand, I'm afraid.  I got the link from another online forum
where it was discussed.  Somebody there said that they had great success
with it.

Somebody else recommended a product called Ecotec that is advertised to
clean rust from concrete based on their positive experience.

I'm sorry that I don't have anything direct for you.

-Paul