[Shop-talk] QUALITY TOOLS

Elton E. (Tony) Clark eltonclark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:23:39 MDT 2008

*Regretfully,  I have some cheap and sorry tools intermixed with my shop
tools.*
*Some were bought for one-time or rare and non-critical use, most fail to
satisfy.*

*The ONE cheap item I have that I feel was a GOOD purchase is a Harbor
Freight 3/4 drive socket set boxed in a good metal case with a rachet and
extension* *for $39.  For the once or twice a year that I actually NEED it,
it serves the purpos well and it's parts are too big to break and it's one
tenth the price of good quality tools.\*
*Tony*
**
*  *