[Shop-talk] Oreilly's Auto parts

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Thu Apr 29 04:14:19 MDT 2010

Cool. but who makes the adapter to use it on other vehicles?

Will this improve the gas mileage on my 67.5 Datsun roadster?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake eric at megageek.com, On 4/29/2010 4:24 AM:
> Has anyone ever ordered from Oreilly's autoparts?  I was thinking about
> picking up on of these.
>
> http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EMB0/121G.oap?keyword=121g
>
> 8>)
>
> Moose
> "Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
> being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph
> Waldo Emerson

Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001
Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com	Lockhart, TX 78644-4443
www.hornesystemstx.com