[Shop-talk] Thread hijack, was: Fiber Glass batting

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Jun 22 20:19:51 MDT 2010

You know, I never even thought about that.

OK, it's a deal, next time I'm in theater, I'll give "mad props" to my
homies here at Shop Talk and team.net!  8>)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Richard Beels <rbeels at yahoo.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
06/22/2010 05:14 PM

shop-talk at Autox.Team.Net
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Thread hijack, was: Fiber Glass batting

Hey, Inch!

Saw your pic in Tools of the Trade.  Next time, how about a shout-out
for your friends here - maybe Mark could give you a team.net sticker
for the table....  :-)

Cheers!

Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html