[Shop-talk] torque wrench calilbration

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 08:13:56 MST 2011

Check your local yellow pages under 'scientific,' 'laboratories,' 'calibration,' etc.

Also, if you have a general aviation airport nearby call the Fixed Base Operator ('FBO') or flight school.  Torque
wrenches used on aircraft have to be calibrated regularly--once a year, I think--and an Airframe & Powerplant ('A&P')
mechanic would know where to get it done.

Last I checked it cost about $25.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net