[Shop-talk] LED heat output

Jim Stone jandkstone99 at msn.com
Wed Jul 4 18:41:00 MDT 2012

Interesting.  We have a blue LED clock radio too and my wife hates it.  It
doesn't bother me, but I will switch to red if I end up having to redo the
bathroom light.  In the meantime, I will follow the advice here and check the
tape in a few days.  I did feel the outer lens and it is totally cool to the
touch, but I suppose that doesn't mean much.

As always, thanks for the advice and recommendations.

http://www.techmall.com/Pass-Seymour-Decorator-Full-Hallway-Light-TMHWL-p/51