[Shop-talk] LED heat output

Jim Stone jandkstone99 at msn.com
Thu Jul 5 22:08:09 MDT 2012

WOW!  I wish I had known about that product line before I bought the hallway
light.  One of their products would have been perfect.  I did a fair amount of
surfing looking for such lights, but couldn't find anything.  None of the
local hardware or big box stores I checked had anything either.  I only
learned about the Pass and Seymour one when I stayed at a hotel with one in
the bathroom (I actually removed it from the wall in the hotel to find the
brand and model number) and then just happened to find it at a Menards when I
was visiting my daughter in South Dakota.  I am sure I will get a chance to
put this new information to good use in the future and will save the links for
that time.

Thanks!

http://www.techmall.com/Pass-Seymour-Decorator-Full-Hallway-Light-TMHWL-p/510