[Shop-talk] '02 Suburban engine cooling

John Niolon jniolon at att.net
Sat Jul 7 06:15:15 MDT 2012

real world test... next time this is going to happen... park next to a
trailer.

another Suburban question on towing/heat.  I've got the cute little dash
display that tells the driver everything from oil life  to seat declination
angle...Although sometimes it says I have 84 pounds of air pressure in my
right rear tire (THAT'S what I did with all that air, I couldn't find it
anywhere)

Transmission fluid ??  what's the practical upper limit ?  In the current
weather conditions (100 0 days)I'm seeing 180-190 with no trailer, 190-205
with a 18' car hauler empty.. probably gonna add a cooler but wondering what
the range should be when towing ??

tia
John