[Shop-talk] Dehumidifier suddenly freezing up

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Sun Jul 15 10:41:30 MDT 2012

Doug wrote:... If the AC power goes off for even a moment, it resets to the
"off" state.  This means that I can't go away on vacation and assume it
will keep working the entire time.    Would a small UPS solve that?  One of
the inexpensive APS ones that are often used for computers - Mine don't really
provide much use of the computer, but rather allow a controlled shutdown
rather than just a blink off. I realize it wouldn't run the compressor for
very long at all, but maybe to catch the the momentary power glitches? Matt