[Shop-talk] concrete mixer issue

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Tue Jul 31 15:02:15 MDT 2012

On 07/31/2012 01:53 PM, Scott wrote:
> I cannot help at all with your issue (sorry), but I'd love to know
> more about the pizza oven project. I'd like to put one out by the
> pool.  You documenting the project online or anything?

  Sorry, no info on my problem gets you no info on my pizza oven :)

  I am not yet documenting the project online, I did document the last
oven at http://www.firewoodpizza.com/original.html* *and I will be
putting this one up on the same website, right now I am still building
and taking lots of pictures.  I am going to go to a CMS on the website
so I can enter pictures and text easier from my phone as I work.  Right
now, the base is finished as of last night, I have several dozen
pictures that I will be putting up on the website soon.  I bought a real
brick oven this time, not a concrete oven as listed at that website.  I
was going to build my own brick oven from scratch but I figure buying it
cost me maybe $700 more and saved me 2-3 months of time (I only work
weekends on it).

     mike