[Shop-talk] Question about logistics shipping a four post lift

Larry Spector lspector at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:10:30 MDT 2012

My almost "no-hassle" solution was to find a local installer and have the
lift delivered to them. They took care of delivering it to my house via
flatbed towtruck, and assembled it for me. I say almost no-hassle because
this particular installer wasn't all that bright when it came to actual
assembly. I wound up correcting them repeatedly, and provided most of the
tools...

-Larry