[Shop-talk] Headlight housing hazing

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Sep 11 12:14:56 MDT 2012

As you said, there are various kits out there.  I don't have a
recommendation for a particular one, but I hope they all work better
than toothpaste.  One thing to consider, aftermarket headlights for
most cars are a lot less expensive that you might think.  Amazon has
a number of resellers offering these.  It really depends on which
vehicle.  Some can be had for $25.  If you are lucky enough to have
one of these vehicles, I'd spend the $50 bucks and get a couple of
shiny new ones.  Of course, as the price goes up, the kit might be
worth a try.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net