[Shop-talk] Tapping off a crimp connector?

Jim jandkstone99 at msn.com
Sat Dec 28 19:10:31 MST 2013

> But if you make the joint quickly enough (and without overheating), it won't
penetrate all the way through the crimp to the other side.

Randall: the way you wrote this sounds like you don't want the solder to go
all the way to the other side. Is that correct?  I made sure all of my
connections flowed through the ferrule, assuming that would be best. Was that
wrong?

Sent from my iPhone