[Shop-talk] Installing a Network device in a safe.

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Mon Dec 30 20:02:17 MST 2013

I was under the impression that late model hard drives have a built in health
monitoring capability.At one time I downloaded some software that allowed you
to see the figures and I believe there were a couple of temp data
points.Whether external drives have that same capability I do not know.

From: eric at megageek.com wrote

Is there a certain temperature I need to maintain? Is there an effective
way to monitor the temp inside the safe?