[Shop-talk] Inexpensive framing nailer/compressor

Jim Stone jandkstone99 at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 13:30:10 MST 2013

I would like to buy a framing nailer.  I dont want to spend a lot as this is
not something I will use often, but after recently borrowing one I realize how
nice they are when needed.  I would like to keep the total costs under $200
and I am weighing my options.  Does anyone here have any recommendations?  I
could certainly buy new at HF and keep within my budget, but would want to
know that someone else had bought one and found it ok.
Thanks.