[Shop-talk] Fw: Host file

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Feb 27 16:00:42 MST 2013

For anyone else that might want the file, you can d/l it at my website...

>http://www.megageek.com/funstuff/fundoc.nsf/d601ad3d05e57888852566c00054521c/a60a238fb11251238525788c0044bcce?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,host<

It's a proven spam and ad fighting technique!

(I make no money on this and it cost you nothing, I just hate spam and I
want to see it gone!)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Someone on this list had provided a "dummy" host file that makes banner
adds not display. (I am totally wording this wrong) Anyway, can that
person please send it to me (agian)?

Thanks!!
tim

Shop-talk at autox.team.net