[Shop-talk] I feel . . . wrong

Wayne wmc_st at xxiii.com
Fri May 3 05:53:43 MDT 2013

On 5/2/2013 10:42 PM, Jack Brooks wrote:
> +1 on Redline synthetic two stroke oil.  It's all I use.
>
>> Get some Redline twostroke oil.  I prefer their Allsport for power
>> equipment (I also used it in my trials motorcycles).

Another good alternative that may be a little cheaper: Yamaha's 2 stroke
oil, "YamaLube" comes in "2S" for machines with oil injection pumps, and
"2R" for pre-mix with gas. Started using it when I got my bike, and then
tried it in the little power equipment, and was very pleased at the
improvement. It's around $7 - $9/qt at bike shops that are Yamaha
dealers, or mail order.

-Wayne