[Shop-talk] OBD/can/whatever scan issue.

Mark Miller mark_s_miller at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 18:44:59 MDT 2014

Next chapter on the OBD/CAN scan front:

Thanks for the recommendations.  I ordered a Bluetooth interfaced ELM327
from Sears, as their price with the dongle, Torque Pro software, and
free shipping was low and the delivery quick ($15 and 3 days).

Only issue is the software appears to not be available in English.  More
once I get a version I can use.

Regards,

Mark Miller