[Shop-talk] GE refridgerators

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Sat Apr 12 15:40:57 MDT 2014

Thanks for the advice all. I just ordered from the website suggested by Doug.
Quick, painless and they had exactly what I need-- the evaporator fan motor:

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Evaporator-Fan-Motor/WR60X10185/117010
7

This will be at least the third one since the unit was purchased approx. 6 1/2
years ago. I will be fixing this refrigerator then selling it. I am done with
this POS.

Thanks again all.

tim