[Shop-talk] broken grease fitting

Benjamin Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:10:03 MDT 2014

Well, if its a normal automotive style grease fitting they're hollow
and an ez-out will tap into the hole and you just unscrew it.  If it
didn't break off even you may have to grind it flat to get to where
the hole goes down through the threads.  You may  also have to drill
the hole bigger depending on the size of the ez-out.  In my experience
they're all threaded so assuming you can back it out with the ez-out
then you just screw a new one in.

That tool looks like it contains and ez-out and thread chaser in
addition to socket to remove them with.

Ben.....