[Shop-talk] air hose

Dave Cavanaugh cavanadd at frontier.com
Sun Jul 20 19:45:46 MDT 2014

Just go to the BORG or hardware store.  Find a quick disconnect fitting
the same style as your hose uses.  It'll be threaded on the other end,
either male or female.  Take it to the plumbing department and tell the
guy there you need a 3 foot (or so) piece of 1/4" black or galvanized
pipe and a fitting to screw THIS (show him the air fitting) on the end.
Screw together.  Done.