[Shop-talk] Fw: Axle ratio?

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon Apr 13 05:55:41 MDT 2015

Jeff writes...

>While worrying about the go, don't neglect the whoa.  Make sure your
>brakes are adequate to stop any mass that you have set in motion.

I can't agree more with this.  I was assuming that the trailer has brakes.
 Make sure they work (and the actuator whether surge or electronic.)

FWIW, a truck with a heavy load on a trailer with properly functioning
brakes can normally stop in LESS distance than just the truck alone.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P