[Shop-talk] Mice?

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 21:39:44 MDT 2015

> So any ideas on rodent repellant?  I have already asked my
> wife to have
> our pest control contractor come out and put bait stations in
> the shop,
> but that might not be enough.

I use the soft green solid type bait, and put blocks out in any areas where I particularly don't want rodents.  Seems like they
usually learn to avoid the stuff, at least I haven't found any bodies for a long time, but it sure keeps them away.  Although I've
not tried it, you could probably tie a block on a string somewhere under the hood.

The little trays with the pellets don't seem to work nearly as well.

-- Randall