[Shop-talk] 5x8 trailer decking ideas?

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Apr 24 10:34:23 MDT 2015

By mesh do you mean expanded metal?  You know, that is available in
different mesh sizes and metal gauges.  Also, perhaps you just need a
bit more support under the floor.  Or perhaps you can add channels
for the motorcycles themselves, like
this:  http://www.nealtrailermfg.com/triplemot.html.  That one is for
three, but you could do two if that's what you need.

-Steve T.