[Shop-talk] Garage Heaters

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Wed Dec 7 22:08:54 MST 2016

Bob
I’m just about to finish a 2.6k sf garage/shop addition
We added heat pumps; split three ways, one to my wife’s
theatrical costume shop (up stairs), another to my office
off the shop and the third head covers the shop and garage
area.  I’m expecting very low energy costs with the heat pump
and it only was an additional $1k, but of course it was an
added upsizing and head unit over the already planned for
heat pump installation.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA