[Shop-talk] Garage Vacuums

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Thu Feb 18 16:12:16 MST 2016

That's weird.  Email seems alive and well from this end.  I haven't
heard that from anyone else.  The central vacuum system is made by
Vacu-maid.  It is 30 years old.  While that speaks well for its
durability, it also means that the exact model probably isn't going
to help you much.  I will check on that and the hose length and get
back to you.

-Steve