[Shop-talk] water heater anode

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Fri Jan 1 18:28:21 MST 2016

Hi all,

This house we bought has a Richmond electric water heater. I want to check the anode but there is no hex nut on top. All I see are plastic plugs that, when pulled, only expose insulation.

I looked online and cannot find anything that shows how to do this on this brand's units. I realize that I am search challenged but looked for quite a while.

I tried to send a message to the company via their website but the site would not allow me to send the message.

Any thoughts or advice?

thanks

tim