[Shop-talk] winch for car trailer

Curious_John john.f.briggs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:25:37 MST 2016

I would think the Harbor Freight "Marine Winch" would work for you.  I
have had one of the "power in only " versions for a long time and used
it quite a bit without problems.  The Marine version powers in and out,
and has a crank in case there is no power.  2000 lb pull capacity should
be more than enough for rolling load of an MGA.  You would want the No.
61237 as it has a longer hand crank than the 61876. I just bought one to
add to my pop up to raise and lower the top.  I will also use it to load
a small boat onto the camper.

Just my opinion.