[Shop-talk] Air line adapters

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Tue Jan 19 14:42:39 MST 2016

I used to use the "industrial" style, but then I threw them all out and
replaced them with the Milton high-flow "V" style.
The V female fittings are compatible with the common automotive style male
fittings, so I have a few of those on
my lesser-used tools.

The Milton V fittings are very reliable and leak-free, especially compared
to the common cheapo automotive and industrial fittings.