[Shop-talk] Air line adapters

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 08:49:54 MST 2016

They appear similar.

----- Original Message -----

> On another note, the cheap (HF) automotive connectors I have
> seem to leak; do the industrial or non-HF ones hold air?

Is "automotive" the same thing as "Tru-Flate" ?
http://www.mcmaster.com/?m=true#6534kac/=10r8eum

I was set up with all industrial type, from what I thought was a good source (not HF). After a few years of only occasional
service, they all leaked enough to be annoying. So I switched to the "Tru-Flate" style from MMC about 10 years ago now, and I've
been happy with them. One or two of the female couplers had a problem, but disassembling and cleaning the seal fixed the leak.

RANDALL