[Shop-talk] Battery powered lawn mowers

Bill Rabel brabel at comcast.net
Mon May 23 18:11:44 MDT 2016

I have two E-Go tools, a hedge trimmer and a weed whacker. They run longer than I do. I'm impressed with the tools. Worst case would be to buy an extra battery, although they recharge really quickly. Just enough time to throw down a beer.

- Bill Rabel
  Anacortes

Sent from my iPhone (please ignore the inanities created by auto-correct).