[Shop-talk] It's raining compressors

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Wed May 25 06:25:46 MDT 2016

We recently bought a new frig and were told that if we moved it on its back
that we should sit it upright for at least 24 hours before plugging it in.
I'm sure that was to allow oil in the compressor to drain back into where
it's supposed to be. I'd suggest doing the same with an air compressor
that's been laid horizontally.

FWIW,
Ron