[Shop-talk] Fw: Fw: New Compressor

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri May 27 09:20:17 MDT 2016

Gil,

That is a really nice set up.  The compressor I bought has the drain built
in, the hour meter wasn't that much more, and I only added it since I
don't always use the compressor a lot, I like to know when I need oil
changes.

I always leave my compressor on, but I shut the air valve off.

I now have TWO big compressors for sale however!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Megageek on 05/27/2016 11:49 AM -----