[Shop-talk] Engine idling problem

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon Oct 3 07:24:57 MDT 2016

The spark plug looked normal, but the new one fixed the problem.

BTW, Neil suggested an "Italian Service".  I'm an Italian Jersey boy and I
never heard that term.  I thought any service I did was Italian Service.
8>)

What's an Italian Service (don't worry, you can't offend me.)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson