[Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea

Tony Vaccaro tvacc at lotusowners.com
Thu Oct 20 21:45:33 MDT 2016

Just another quick note. I have not bought GoJacks in quite a few years. Pre
Amazon.com

Just checked on Amazon and they are cheaper there from different vendors.

And I have used and bought their imitators, I have not had much success with
those. But that was years ago.

Give Griots Garage a try. They use to have a set like GoJacks and he
guarantees his stuff. If you don't like it or they break, he makes it good.

Again, no connection with Griots, just that I have had good service from
them

Tony V