[Shop-talk] Vehicle wheel dollies follow up

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sun Oct 30 15:13:09 MDT 2016

A few weeks ago I asked about the wheel dollies and got some great
answers.

I spoke with a buddy of mine today that told me the Harbor Freight ones
were nearly identical to the go-wheels one.  Then he stated there was a
super coupon for them for $70 a piece.

I got home and checked my recent catalog and there they were.

I just ordered 4 of them for total (with shipping and tax) of $304.

I'll let you know how they work when I get them.

The coupon is actually for Black friday, but when I called I just stated
that my local store doesn't normally carry 4 at a time.  They gave me the
price now, over the phone.  I should have them before black friday, so I
hope I can tell you how they work before then.

BTW, the coupon is for ...

item # 62234 61917  the bar code is 52896280

Here is the link to the normal priced item here...

http://www.harborfreight.com/1250-lb-capacity-vehicle-positioning-wheel-dolly-61917.html

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson