[Shop-talk] Well tank losing air pressure

Jim Franklin jamesf at groupwbench.org
Mon Sep 5 08:08:59 MDT 2016

Not long after posting this I finally found a video where some glorious soul had taken one apart. My vision of the bladder holding the air was incorrect; the bladder holds the water, and the air is inside the tank. I then picked at a suspicious paint bubble and soaped it, and that's where I'm losing the air, pinhole leak.

Here's the video if you'd like to see the innards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ybMRYrt8U

jim