[Shop-talk] Fw: Car Battery Terminal Disconnect Switch (Ooops)

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Tue Sep 13 09:29:30 MDT 2016

I got into eBay Japan and found a common “JIS Battery Switch”
>From past experience I know that shipping small packet item from
Japan (or China) can be very inexpensive.  So I may try one direct from
Japan, although I’m not sure of the quality.  I’d like to find a brass
switch, not a “pot metal” painted to look like brass.
This will be going on my wife’s 1989 Nissan S-Cargo.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA