[Shop-talk] Buffing out plastic mirror bits

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Sep 13 18:31:27 MDT 2016

While I was in DC last week, someone tried to make an illegal turn into
me.  My truck was fine, except his rear view mirror scrapped down the side
of my truck.

So, how do I buff out plastic?  It didn't scratch the paint as it is proud
of the paint.

I didn't want to just compound it and then scratch it up.

Any ideas?

TIA.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson