[Shop-talk] Convert TV Wall Cabinet space into Office Desk

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Fri Jul 14 07:30:10 MDT 2017

Steve,I have an armoire type desk that sounds like what you are looking for.I am travelling but will pull the manufacturer name and dimensions when I get home.A quick google of "armoire desk" reveals several current manufacturers.Sauder being one - not sure if they will sell individual components or not. I don't think my desk is being produced anymore but if it will help I can send pics. Good Luck!Matt