[Shop-talk] Repair Order Database

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Thu Jun 22 17:23:00 MDT 2017

Do any of you guys know of a good repair order database for home or small
shop use?

Two of us were debating whether we set up port-forwarding or web server on
the security camera system for one of the guys' shop, but it could easily
apply to keeping track of what has been done on our own cars.  I think we
have ten (10) cars between us that we are keeping on the road, so it's easy
to get confused.

Anybody have a tool they use to keep track?  I'm assuming the "best"
candidate would be something that runs under Maria, mysql or MS Access, but
I'm open to other suggestions.

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8