[Shop-talk] rubber matting

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 22:03:25 MDT 2018

Search for "dart board mat" and you will see a bunch of proper rubber
mats for this purpose, that are even marked with the distance lines.

If you want to be more economical, a double layer of outdoor carpet from
the home center is probably just as good.  You could also use cheap
anti-fatigue rubber mats that Harbor Freight has on sale regularly -
they can't be rolled, but can be unsnapped.

Brian with a nice bristle dart board, but not place to hang it