[Shop-talk] Outdoor Fireplace

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Aug 10 13:47:38 MDT 2018

Matt,

For stuff like this, I always start my search at this site...(this is just
one search.  Play around on that site with search terms.)

https://www.instructables.com/howto/outdoor+fireplace/

They have a wide range of projects and size of scope.  If you see a few
you like, you can morph them into your own.  Excellent detail on the
construction as well.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson