[Shop-talk] Millings and coatings

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 06:24:15 MDT 2018

The guy who did mine just said to spray it with gasoline and drive
over it with my truck.  So I suppose the ratio isn't that critical, or
the rolling method.

-- Jeff

P.S.  For the record, I did neither, and they eventually washed away.
I now have a lovely concrete apron where the holes used to be.  Even
the postman has taken the time to thank me for the permanent solution.