[Shop-talk] Changing a lockset without the key

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon Aug 27 12:26:23 MDT 2018

I'm guessing these are Schlage Locks?
First, do you have a nice lock pick set?  They are cheap and dead bolts
are trivial to get into.

You can also youtube 'bumpkey" for another way to get it.  That takes a
little practice, but its pretty straight froward.

Failing those, a regular locksmith can do it.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson